We have three internship sessions – Spring (January – May), Summer (May-August) and Fall/Winter (August-December) – and many interns end up staying for multiple sessions. The internship is for college or technical school credit only. Active interns get first pick for the following sessions internship spots!
Potential Responsibilities Include:
- Use technology platforms such as Google Drive, Cision, Google, Twitter, Instagram, and more to assist your team in, research, media and influencer relations, social media, content creation, and more.
- Learn how to identify media/influencer targets and assist your team in building lists
- Help your team monitor media, influencer, and social coverage on behalf of clients and create monthly clippings reports
- Learn how to write an engaging captions across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Assist team with placing and tracking sample requests and budgets
- Assist with newsletter creation and coordinating retailer reviews
- Improve your writing skills but drafting press materials and research material
- Maintenance and updating of critical databases/resources
- Data entry and miscellaneous research to help with projects such as award submissions, event recommendations, planning events, and more
- Excellent writing skills
- Social media savvy
- Strong organizational abilities
- Professional demeanor and a drive to succeed
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to ask questions
- Resourceful attitude and keen attention to detail
Hours can be worked out with your direct team leader but the majority of hours are expected to be during business hours. Did we forget to mention Fabulous Fridays? You get the 1st Friday of every month off!