The May Issue of L-Town Neighbors is out NOW! Check your mailboxes for latest issue featuring the Meredith Family and our guest photographer, Shutters By Shereyl. #LawtonProud #BrandincPR Shutters by Shereyl
During the month of May, Brandinc PR wants to showcase small businesses! Do you know someone who works to locally support through volunteering as well as serving the community within their own business? If so, consider nominating them today!
We have three internship sessions – Spring (January – May), Summer (May-August) and Fall/Winter (August-December) – and many interns end up staying for multiple sessions. The internship is for college or technical school credit only. Active interns get first pick for the following sessions internship spots!
Potential Responsibilities Include:
- Use technology platforms such as Google Drive, Cision, Google, Twitter, Instagram, and more to assist your team in, research, media and influencer relations, social media, content creation, and more.
- Learn how to identify media/influencer targets and assist your team in building lists
- Help your team monitor media, influencer, and social coverage on behalf of clients and create monthly clippings reports
- Learn how to write an engaging captions across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Assist team with placing and tracking sample requests and budgets
- Assist with newsletter creation and coordinating retailer reviews
- Improve your writing skills but drafting press materials and research material
- Maintenance and updating of critical databases/resources
- Data entry and miscellaneous research to help with projects such as award submissions, event recommendations, planning events, and more
- Excellent writing skills
- Social media savvy
- Strong organizational abilities
- Professional demeanor and a drive to succeed
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to ask questions
- Resourceful attitude and keen attention to detail
Hours can be worked out with your direct team leader but the majority of hours are expected to be during business hours. Did we forget to mention Fabulous Fridays? You get the 1st Friday of every month off!
Submit an application here to be considered for our internship program.
Like all other rising authors, Kimberly Jones was faced with the problem of the lack of an effective communication channel to engage with her target audience. As an author of non-fiction novels called “Wealthy Blacks Before The Emancipation Proclamation” and “Places, Faces, And Races: A Biological Perspective of Human Diversity”, Kimberly needed a creative solution to communicate with her readers and to market her work for the whole world to see.
For this very reason, she reached out to us with this very specific problem. This was quite an ordeal given that Kimberly had next to no digital or online presence. Her marketing and promotion were loosely based on word of mouth and personal and social circles.
Our approach to this problem was simply focusing on her products, as well as her credentials. People are more inclined to buy products or services from people with strong credentials. We used Kimberly’s qualifications of being an expert on Black History as well as being a historian and created a booming digital presence for her to communicate with the world.
Within 3 months, we were able to establish her standing on social media by crafting engaging content that screamed consistency, quality and value.
Digital Media & Publicity Outreach
Social Media Strategy and Implementation
“I reached out to Brandinc PR to help assist me with my social media presence as an author. Brandi and
her team developed a strategic plan to promote both my books. Brandi was instrumental in introducing
me to professional individuals in various career fields throughout the country. Each month Brandi’s team
has set up Clubhouse events on my behalf with special guest as co-host. These types of events have
increased my social media presences as well as my books sales. Brandi and the Brandinc PR team’s professionalism provided creative and innovative ideas that were beyond my expectations.Brandinc PR has given me an appreciation
for public relations businesses.”